The display market for wearable products is quickly evolving to include the flexible and stretchable displays and revenue in the market for displays used in wearable devices will reach
Canatu's patented touch technology is ground-breaking as it affords touch sensors the ultimate flexibility and the ability to be molded into 3D shapes, while maintaining industry leading optical performance. This also provides consumer electronics designers and the automotive display industry with unbeatable design freedom, without having to compromise on functionality or optical requirements.
During the SID Display Week 2014 Canatu will introduce its CNB™ Film family for Flat, Flexible and 3D Formed touch devices, including CNB™ Hi-Contrast Film which is optimised for flat projected capacitive touch devices, CNB™ Flex Film, optimized for wearable, flexible and foldable touch-enabled electronics devices and CNB™ In-Mold Film for 3D capacitive touch surfaces.
Canatu will also showcase its latest demonstrators for 3D formed and in-molded transparent CNB™ touch sensors at their booth #1708, so visitors can actually see the unique touch technology in action. The demonstrators prove that CNB™ sensors can be used in arbitrary 3D shapes and in touch applications that require high bending angles, sharp edges and deep stretch.
Canatu will be presenting at SID at following times:
• Exhibitor's Forum: "CNB™ Films for High Contrast, Flexible, and Formable Touch" by
• Symposium Session 16: Touch Sensor Materials (Touch and Interactivity),
Canatu welcomes all the visitors of SID Display Week '14 to see the presentations and invites them to visit booth #1708, to see their latest product demonstrators in action and to discuss how Canatu could help businesses take advantage of their ground-breaking touch sensor technology.
If you are interested to book a meeting with Canatu on-site during SID Display Week '14, please contact
(1) Wearable Display Technology Market Report – 2014 http://www.displaybank.com/_eng/research/report_view.html?id=941&cate=6
Canatu (http://www.canatu.com) is a leading developer and manufacturer of transparent conductive films and touch sensors for an entirely new class of touch applications. Canatu's transparent conductive films and touch sensors are based on a new type of carbon nanomaterial (Carbon NanoBud®), and a new, single-step manufacturing process combining aerosol synthesis of NanoBud® material and Roll-to-Roll deposition by Direct Dry Printing®. Canatu offers consumer electronics companies increasing design freedom with its innovative technologies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11880936.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers