Barclays Bank Egypt achieved a profit increase of 15 percent during the first quarter of 2014
Barclays Bank Egypt has achieved a profit increase of 15%,
"Several factors directly contributed to the bank's profit growth, represented in net trading profit growth of
Sharif stressed that the bank continued to focus on increasing productivity and effective cost rationing which has positively impacted the average cost of return, which reached 47% of the same rate for the first quarter of 2013.
The bank achieved a rate of return on equity of 19% in comparison with the same period in 2013, in addition to an increase in the rate of return on assets which rose from 2.5% to 3.1%.
The ratio of loans to deposits reached 42% compared to 40% last year following an increase in loans to customers rising from
For his part,
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border