Project Sheen is an initiative that aims to provide an optimal client experience across all touchpoints.
Global chief operating officer at
Brumpton added : "We started a regional roll out of a CRM system, but realised that it wasn t going to meet our global needs. So our technology team considered Microsoft Dynamics CRM and found that it was everything we wanted and more. Most importantly, it could serve as a global solution and integrate with the platform we were currently using."
Microsoft Dynamics CRM was adopted across sites in
Brumpton noted : "Ease of implementation was important for us. We had already experienced the challenge of trying a new CRM system that didn t work and so it was important that the switch was seamless and it was."
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day