He said this was to address the short-term need in the foreign currency market and to relieve any concerns of the public.
Fe said, In addition, the
The new system of foreign exchange distribution has not worked as originally expected. As a consequence the
Howai said, In addition over the past few days and in response to the difficulties being experienced by the public in acquiring foreign exchange, the Minister of Finance and the Economy has met with stakeholders to determine the nature and extent of the current problems and has encouraged discussion to address the short term difficulties being experienced in the market place as well as to determine measures which may be effected to improve the efficiency of the system.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery