He said this was to address the short-term need in the foreign currency market and to relieve any concerns of the public.
Fe said, In addition, the
The new system of foreign exchange distribution has not worked as originally expected. As a consequence the
Howai said, In addition over the past few days and in response to the difficulties being experienced by the public in acquiring foreign exchange, the Minister of Finance and the Economy has met with stakeholders to determine the nature and extent of the current problems and has encouraged discussion to address the short term difficulties being experienced in the market place as well as to determine measures which may be effected to improve the efficiency of the system.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?