This financing will reinforce technical assistance and policy dialogue to help drive the essential structural and macroeconomic reforms.
It aims to promote good governance, transparency, and accountability in the public sector; strengthen the regulatory framework and reduce costs of doing business; and reform inefficient and inequitable utility subsidies while protecting the poor.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant