The medical product company was recently granted patent 314116 for its babyLance(tm) safety heelstick from the
MediPurpose holds numerous international patents that protect its medical device intellectual property (IP), both for babyLance and the SurgiLance(tm) safety lancet. Most recently, the European Patent Office (EPO) granted a patent that protects babyLance's IP in 38 member nations.
"Our pursuit of medical device patents in countries around the globe is not just intended to protect our medical device IP," said MediPurpose founder and CEO
About babyLance Safety Heelsticks
babyLance safety heelsticks are single-use safety needlestick devices for the collection of blood from infants.
After investing more than a year in its redesign, MediPurpose launched the all-new babyLance in
babyLance is available in two models, each with a specific blade penetration:
- babyLance BLP (preemie): 0.85 mm depth
- babyLance BLN (newborn): 1.0 mm depth
Specifically designed to meet end-user expectations for the ideal heelstick, the new babyLance provides enhanced stability, comfort and ease of use.
For more information about babyLance safety heelsticks -- including no-cost product sample requests -- please visit http://www.medipurpose.com/babylance.
Founded in 1999, MediPurpose is an innovative medical device company headquartered in Singapore, with offices in
Known for its popular babyLance(tm) heel incision device, SurgiLance(tm) safety lancet and MediPlus(tm) Advanced Wound Care products, MediPurpose has leveraged its success in the medical device industry to become a master medical product distributor that provides unique solutions for both medical product manufacturers and distributors.
MediPurpose's Medical Device Innovation division offers angel funding and developmental expertise for new medical device inventors and innovative medical product companies that seek entrance into new medical device markets.
For more information about MediPurpose's medical products and solutions for inventors, innovators, manufacturers and distributors, please visit http://www.medipurpose.com.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English