For the 8 week in a row, home sales have increased.
According to Thursday, May 22nds "National Home Sales Snapshot" from DQnews.com, weekly home sales increased 1.6% from last week's report. This announcement marks the 8th consecutive week home sales has risen and that is a huge boost of confidence for those who were wondering if seasonal demand would resume this year.
If interested in securing a competitive, lower rate mortgage, consider speaking with a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11883651.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day