The following numbers, compiled
6,882 of the 7,899 damaged homes and property have been inspected (87 percent of requests).
2,990 visits have been made to the nine disaster recovery centers located in designated counties.
9 counties designated for Individual Assistance.
No matter the degree of loss or insurance status, survivors are urged to apply for help. They can use the following methods:
By phone, call 800-621-3662 (FEMA) from
By computer, go online to www.DisasterAssistance.gov.
By smartphone or tablet, use m.fema.gov.
County-by-County approved breakdown of Individual Assistance: Click here (http://www.fema.gov/news-release/2014/05/23/federal-aid-alabama-disaster-tops-12-million) to view table.
Recovery officials urge all
Affected survivors and business owners in the nine designated counties may apply for assistance. Those counties are:
The deadline to register is
TNS 30VianaGem - 140524-4747034 30VianaGem
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments