VehicleHistoryRecord.com is set to release a new version of the website that will be compatible with all smart phones and mobile devices, the company announced yesterday.
"We've been pleased with the growth of our company overall," a VehicleHistoryRecord.com spokesman said. "But we knew we needed to take the next step. With so many people depending on their smart phones more and more, we knew this was the direction we had to go."
The new redesign comes as a result of a customer feedback campaign, he said, in which many responses involved the use of VehicleHistoryRecord.com while in the middle of negotiations for a used car.
"Whether they found the car on
Customers can now search any used vehicle's history on iPhones, iPads, Android-enabled devices, and
"Even though the site has been redone to be compatible with mobile devices, it still works the same way," he said. "All they need is the VIN and they'll have their report in minutes."
VehicleHistoryRecord.com was created to serve the needs of public records clients across
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/VehicleHistoryRecord/mobile-device-compatible/prweb11878747.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground