In 2013, the group recorded a pretax loss of
Revenues in the period alos were lower, down to
The group said its green-technology division - comprising electric bicycles, energy-saving lamps and educational electronic kits - suffered significantly wider losses due to a drop in sales during the year. It said the division suffered from a lack of sales of its premium range of electric bicycles into continental
Ultima said its IT services division made a bigger operating profit, but reported a 5% fall in sales. The division provides computer application software and related services to small- and medium-size legal practices in
"The outlook for the division is for continued improvement in overall performance and profitability based on the quality of the software solutions being offered to a niche market sector and the loyalty arising from attention to client needs," the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges