As we move into the final day of the trading week there has been a definite drop off in volume within the OTC markets as the summer approaches where we can expect more volatile trading. Many traders are also expecting a summer pullback in the larger cap markets, which can often have an inverse relationship with the small caps.
If you are looking to receive our latest weekly picks as well as the latest news and volume trades sent directly to your inbox we invite you to sign up directly at Super Stock Profits [http://goo.gl/6y79F8 ] or by copy and pasting the following into your browser http://www.superstockprofits.com
Super Stock Profits releases our daily trading report [http://goo.gl/6y79F8 ] of the top trading volume and percentage leader plays within the small cap markets, keeping you up to date with the latest picks and the latest news on the stocks in focus.
Disclosure: Super Stock Profits is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities but for informational purposes only. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Super Stock Profits is affiliated with
Email: email@example.com Tel: +1-561-866-2256
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya