Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: 70-- Sources Sought ONLY for USMA Requirement for Mathematica Software Renewal
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: W911SD-14-T-0177
Place of Performance (address): MICC -
Place of Performance (zipcode): 10996-1514
Place of Performance Country: US
Army Contracting Command, MICC
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION, REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) or PROPOSAL (RFP). This notice is a Sources Sought notice for informational and planning purposes, only. This notice is strictly intended for market research and shall not be construed as a solicitation, obligation or commitment by the Government. The purpose of this notice is to receive responses from industry that will assist the Government in developing its strategy for processing this requirement. The Government is seeking responsible sources from all businesses capable of meeting the requirement outlined in this notice. The anticipated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 511210
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks