ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21052014 -
As part of the launch,
'Our FMC-4000 flight and mission computer seamlessly connects systems and applications on board, allowing pilots to control overall aircraft functionality,' said
The FMC-4000 series is available for fighter, trainer, tanker, transport, rotary wing and unmanned aerial systems aircraft. The FMC-4000 series uses the latest multicore processor and hardware, along with accelerated video and signal processing and compression functions, that are suitable for dual use applications. These comply with both commercial and military environmental requirements.
In addition, the FMC-4000 series features unmatched flexibility and scalability across various platforms, delivering high performance functionality, reliability and efficiency while decreasing size, weight, power consumption and cost at the same time.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'