The company, which recently sold its stake in student accommodation scheme iQ for
Revenue, however, dipped to
Quintain said its net asset value per grew 11% to
The company said the operational highlight of the year was the opening of its shopping centre near Wembley football stadium in October. The shopping site, which is let to a number of retailers including LK Bennett, is now almost 90% occupied and has welcomed 2.5 million visitors thus far.
In February, Quintain secured planning permission for 475 apartments near the Wembley site. The company hopes the residential scheme will drive growth across the business.
"Supported by the opening of the
James said the early price indications at Wembley give the firm confidence to accelerate development, and "we are now well placed to maximise value for shareholders."
The company will also look to build up a broader
Financially, net debt fell to
At the open Friday,
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English