The Nigeria-Czech Republic Trade mission has brokered a joint venture agreement between the technology agency of
The priority areas in the agreement includes information and communication technology, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, agriculture and food technology, systems-on-chips, genomic medicine, energy technology, sustainable development of transport, protection of environment and mining technology.
According to the agreement the cooperative activities shall be on equal financial basis include organization of study stays, educational activities and workshops or internships for experts for both parties.
The agreement is for an initial period of 5 years which can then be renewed for another 5 years period.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?