ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21052014 -
The offering of MTNs, which is being made through a syndicate of investment dealers co-led by
'Our ongoing ability to access capital markets speaks to the strong foundation of our business and the strength of our financial profile,' said
The net proceeds from the issuance of the MTNs will be used to repay existing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
The MTNs will be issued pursuant to the Company's short form base shelf prospectus dated
Forward-looking Statements Disclaimer
This news release includes forward-looking statements and information (collectively, the 'statements') including, but not limited to, statements pertaining to the proposed offering of MTNs and the use of proceeds therefrom. Forward-looking statements should be considered carefully and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Examples of statements that constitute forward-looking information may be identified by words such as 'believe', 'expect', 'project', 'should', 'anticipate', 'could', 'target', 'forecast', 'intend', 'plan', 'outlook', 'see', 'set', 'pending', and other similar terms.
Factors that could cause anticipated opportunities and actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, matters identified in the 'Material assumptions' section, and the 'Risks and uncertainties' section, in the Company's 2013 Annual MD&A and 2013 Annual Information Form, each of which are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Please note that forward-looking statements reflect Management's expectations as at the date hereof. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting