The Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates (CfIRA) will be holding their monthly educational series webinar
Established after the signing of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act, CfIRA is an advocacy group formed by the investment crowdfunding industry's leading platforms and experts. The group's webinars are just a portion of the work it does; members often work with the
"Angel Investing 101" will cover topics such as:
• What do you look for in a company?
• How should angels conduct due diligence?
• Best practices to build a portfolio of startup investments
• How can individual investors leverage angel groups and platforms? Confirmed panelists include well-known angel leaders like:
Past webinar topics have provided insight and guidance on industry terms such as general solicitation and crowdfunding intermediaries, and CfIRA designed June's educational webinar to one of its most effective yet.
"As the JOBS Act continues to make startup investing more mainstream, educating new angel investors has become more critical than ever," says
As usual, CfIRA will stream "Angel Investing 101" live and encourages everyone interested in capital raising, investing and crowdfunding to attend!
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11880115.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention