Federal Minister for Commerce
He called upon the
While, addressing to the regional conference on cooperation in energy sectors between SAARC regional countries and
Federal Minister urged for regional cooperation to meet the increasing energy demands, adding that in coming three decades energy infrastructure would be totally changed.
He said that the dimension of regional policy to be changed in future because of cooperation in the energy sector and integrated approach between the regional countries.
He added that
The Minister said that the government was following the medium and long term strategies to meet the challenges of energy in the country and regional cooperation would also considered to resolved the energy crisis.
He said the government want to enhance the regional trade and that would mutually benefitted the all regional countries for their economic stability.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges