A bonus share is a free share of stock given to current shareholders in a company, based upon the number of shares that the shareholder already owns.
Speaking to journalists in
"Before our AGM we will call you (journalists) to explain to you the meaning of bonus shares which we intend to issue to our current shareholders. We will also discuss with you about other issues like agency banking... "
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges