A bonus share is a free share of stock given to current shareholders in a company, based upon the number of shares that the shareholder already owns.
Speaking to journalists in
"Before our AGM we will call you (journalists) to explain to you the meaning of bonus shares which we intend to issue to our current shareholders. We will also discuss with you about other issues like agency banking... "
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook