The Latino Coalition's speaker lineup for the 2014 TLC Small Business Summit will include Small Business Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet and U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, the organization announced Thursday.
The summit is slated for June 11 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Briefing Center in Washington, D.C.
More than 20 speakers and panelists will address such issues as health care, energy, technology, procurement opportunities, access to alternative capital and the 2014 elections.
In addition to Ms. Contreras-Sweet and Mr. Cuellar, the lineup includes U.S. Rep. Tom Price, vice chairman of the House Budget Committee, and Matt Koch, vice president of the U.S. Chamber 21st Energy Institute.
The summit "will be brimming with talent and the entrepreneurial spirit of our nation," Hector Barreto, TLC chairman and former SBA administrator, said in a news release.
Panels will include:
• "The Affordable Care Act" -- Implications & Strategies for the Latino Community and Small Business;
• "The Next Economic Boom" -- Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Latino Community;
• "Regulation Strategies for Navigating Current Economic Environment"
To register, visit the 2014 TLC Small Business Summit website.
The Latino Coalition was founded in 1995 to research and develop policies that affect the wellbeing of U.S. Hispanics. The nonprofit has offices in California, Washington, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
The Latino Coalition contributed.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean