"Today, I voted in favor of the Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act to be reported out of the Financial Services Committee for passage on the house floor. I strongly believe that low-income, rural Americans should have access to the financing needed to purchase affordable housing. This legislation ensures that manufactured housing remains a viable and affordable option.
While this is not a perfect bill, I have made a commitment to working with my Democratic and Republican Colleagues, including Ranking Member Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Rep.
Read this original document at: http://sewell.house.gov/press-releases/congresswoman-sewell-supports-legislation-to-improve-and-strengthen-housing-financing-options-for-rural-americans/
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile