A pedestrian walks by a
"We have served our customers in
"More approval processes caused by the new policy will make the Chinese government and State-owned enterprises more cautious when identifying vendors' qualifications and selection," Cao said.
The Chinese government and SOEs gradually gradually lost their willington for IT purchases from foreign tech vendors in the past two years, he added.
China makes legitimate move with cyber policy
Homegrown OS has dim future despite Windows 8 ban
China bans Windows 8 from govt computers
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street