"I applaud Dr. Cassidy's leadership in the fight to stop the Obamacare insurance bailout. No one has worked harder to protect taxpayers and small businesses from this big insurance giveaway than Representative Cassidy."
The Temporary Risk Corridors Program in Obamacare was set up to collect money from insurers and transfer it from companies with healthier, less expensive consumers to those with sicker, more costly consumers. If the program costs more than it brings in, the rule allows the administration to tap funds appropriated for other health programs to supplement payments to insurers.
TNS 24KuanRap-140523-30FurigayJane-4744835 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007