This is the EIB s fourth loan of this type to Banco Santander under its policy of supporting the economic development of small and medium-sized companies in order to foster economic recovery and job creation. Under the agreement, Banco Santander will match the EIB loan with the same amount, meaning that a total of
The EIB loan will provide these companies with long-term finance for their investment projects and credit lines on favourable terms to fund their working capital requirements of more than two years. The subloans will finance investment projects costing up to
Part of this EIB finance for Banco Santander will take the form of the subscription of bonds issued by a securitisation fund.
In 2013, the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?