This consultation is part of the
"The regulated services are used by telecommunications companies to provide retail voice and broadband services to many Australians," said ACCC Commissioner
"In addition to paying reasonable access prices, it is important that access seekers can get efficient and timely access to the regulated services, as this will promote competition and benefit consumers."
Given the range and complexity of issues covered by the three FAD inquiries, the
In addition, the
More information on the consultation into non-price terms and other charges, including information on how to lodge a submission, is available on the Non-Price Terms and Conditions webpage .
Further information on the DTCS FAD inquiry is available on the DTCS webpage .
Further information on the MTAS FAD inquiry is available on the MTAS webpage .
Media team - 1300 138 917
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza