The trust's investment objective is to achieve long-term capital growth principally through investment in listed Japanese companies which are believed to have above average prospects for growth.
The trust said its net asset value per share of
"It is premature to expect a sea change across all Japanese companies but the tide of change is rising and your board is confident that the manager's bottom-up investment style of cautious but long-term investment in carefully selected companies is well suited to deliver value from the future development of
Shares in the trust were up 0.3% at
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges