Today, after comprehensive development and testing,
"The addition of Group Policy Auditing to CPTRAX for Windows lets companies know exactly when GPOs are created, modified, enforcement changed, link priority altered and more," says
Group Policy Auditing for CPTRAX for Windows provides the following Group Policy Object change tracking details:
• Changes to GPO Inheritance (gpOptions attribute)
• Changes to Link Priority, including previous and new link order values (gpLink attribute)
• Linking of GPOs (to an Active Directory container)
• Tracking when GPO delegation changes
• Deletion of GPOs
• Changes to Version attribute
• Changes to GPO status (enabled/disabled status of Computer Configuration Settings and User Configuration Settings)
• Before and after values of changes to those portions of selected GPOs stored in Active Directory CPTRAX for Windows provides continuous auditing, alerting and control to help companies protect, respond, audit and defend the enterprise. It also specializes in providing regulatory compliance reporting to assist with compliance activities relevant to:
• Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
• Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance
• Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) With CPTRAX for Windows, companies can now answer common questions, such as:
• "Who modified a Group Policy Object (GPO) and exactly what was changed?"
• "Who deleted a file, when was it deleted and where did they log in from?"
• "Was access to the file granted through a private share such as C$ or via another share?"
• "Who was using a particular IP address on a specified date and time?"
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11874749.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio