"We are encouraged by our strong first quarter results and the continued execution of our focused growth strategy," said
Share repurchases may be made by the Company from time to time in open market transactions at prevailing market prices and are subject to relevant rules under the Securities Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"). The Company will also effect repurchase transactions in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Exchange Act and the Company's insider trading policy. The share repurchase program will be funded with the Company's cash from operations.
Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies, Property and Casualty Insurance Companies.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia