The EBRD has sold its stake in
The EBRD had held a stake of 9.77% of placed common shares (76,095,329 common shares).
The EBRD has built a strong relationship with KKB since 1998, co-operating on all lending programmes launched by the EBRD in
In 2003, the EBRD became a shareholder in KKB with an initial stake of 15 per cent, in order to support its development programme and help to improve corporate governance.
The EBRD has been instrumental in the success of KKB s IPO on the
EBRD Managing Director for Financial Institutions,
Nurzhan Subkhanberdin, the KKB Chairman, said: We wish to thank the EBRD for the successful cooperation as well as invaluable experience from which we definitely benefited during the EBRD s time as shareholder of KKB. We hope to maintain efficient and mutually beneficial relationship with this institution in the future .
Kazkommertzbank remains a partner bank of the EBRD in
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?