The brewer of brands including Peroni, Pilsner Urquell and
The group declared a full-year dividend per share of 105.0 US cents, up 4% on the prior year.
"The business will continue to be impacted by currency movements. Development of our brand and pack portfolios will continue, as we seek opportunities to reach new consumers and enhance the beer category. Revenue growth will also be driven by selective price increases and management of our price points across all brands and packs, " said Chief Executive
The group said it has now launched a new cost-savings programme in order to drive additional operational efficiencies, and said it expects to make savings of around
The brewer said that as well as being hit by continued weakness in
Revenues for the year fell by 4% to
Group revenue, which includes the attributable share of associates' and joint ventures, dipped by 1% to
Organic growth rates exclude the impact of acquisitions and disposals.
Total beverage volumes for the full-year to
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground