Offering outstanding levels of performance and cost-effectiveness, the general-purpose STM8 family suits a wide range of industrial and home-appliance applications, as well as automotive, low-voltage, and battery-operated products via its high-performance 8-bit core and a state-of-the-art set of peripherals.
With significant input from Lutron and others over time, ST has developed the STM8 to enable high integration by embedding non-volatile data memory and excellent analog performance across a wide voltage range from 1.65V to 5.5V, said
With the industry s continuing emphasis on reducing the overall system cost, the STM8 platform is an ideal performer. The microcontroller leverages a
Moreover, the STM8 platform offers on-chip Flash program memory sizes to 128K and real embedded EEPROM with a performance in endurance and retention comparable to external components. Technology options allow high-speed operation, as well as drastically reduced power consumption.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day