"We worked tirelessly this legislative session with all stakeholders to ensure this legislation protects current state employees and gives them more confidence in their pension's solvency, while also helping us attract the next generation of workers.
"Our state's long-term fiscal stability is dependent on making this responsible change as we seek to further reduce and eliminate our more than
HB 2630 was approved Wednesday 35-11 and will now be sent to the governor for her approval.
TNS 24KuanRap-140522-30FurigayJane-4742870 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day