The prince and princess devoted part of their 10th anniversary to visiting the exhibit, where awaiting them were numerous journalists, locals and tourists who received the couple with applause and shouts of congratulation.
Many of the people awaiting their arrival behind the security cordon were even able to shake hands with the royal couple.
On a day without any official public activities on their agenda, the
Felipe and Letizia appear in one of the photos posted on Twitter with their two daughters, Leonor and
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American