The specialty retailer, which operates
Same-store sales increased 3.3% in the its 13-week first quarter, while its adjusted earnings per share increased 14% in the period.
Signet said that positive trading momentum has continued in its
Signet said that as a result, it expects comparable store sales to increase by between 3% and 5% in the second quarter, with adjusted earnings per share growth of between 13% and 20%.
It said it expects to spend between
"We remain pleased with our performance for the first several weeks of May, including
Back in February, the group announced that it would buy US-based speciality fine jeweler
The deal is due to be put to a vote to
Signet shares were up 2.8% trading at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly