In a statement released ahead of its annual general meeting Thursday, the software systems provider said that it remains optimistic that it is on track to deliver on its full-year guidance, buoyed in part by the previously announced three contract wins in its Space division so far this year. Awarded by Eumetsat and ESA, the contracts are worth
"The company has a strong balance sheet, continues to be cash generative from operations and has an order book in line with expectations. The directors expect to maintain the previously stated dividend policy," said the firm.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza