The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The equilibrium adsorption data was better fitted to Langmuir adsorption isotherm model and pseudo-second order model."
For more information on this research see: Potential of NaOH pretreated Mangifera indica waste biomass for the mitigation of Ni(II) and Co(II) from aqueous solutions.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground