Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This hybrid hydrogel of visible and huge components will open attractive opportunities for the science and technology of next-generation soft materials."
For more information on this research see: Hybrid Hydrogels Composed of Regularly Assembled Filamentous Viruses and Gold Nanoparticles. ACS Macro Letters, 2014;3(4):341-345. ACS Macro Letters can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya