Congresswoman Sewell Supports Legislation to Improve and Strengthen
Housing Financing Options for Rural Americans
"Today, I voted in favor of the Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act to be reported out of the Financial Services Committee for passage on the house floor. I strongly believe that low-income, rural Americans should have access to the financing needed to purchase affordable housing. This legislation ensures that manufactured housing remains a viable and affordable option.
While this is not a perfect bill, I have made a commitment to working with my Democratic and Republican Colleagues, including Ranking Member Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Rep.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses