Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Besides, the detailed security analysis shows that the proposed scheme not only satisfies robust security properties but also enjoys desirable efficiency for the real-world applications."
For more information on this research see: Efficient and robust identity- based handoff authentication for EAP- based wireless networks. Concurrency and Computation-Practice & Experience, 2014;26(8):1561-1573. Concurrency and Computation-Practice & Experience can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Q. Han, Xidian Univ, State Key Lab Integrated Serv Networks ISN,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z