The Bank has so far issued loans to 62.5% of the successful applicants, says a statement issued here on Wednesday.
It said that the FWBL is also very closely in touch with the borrowers and applicants to provide assistance wherever they need.
The Bank strongly feels for those who did not meet the eligibility criteria due to weak/no exposure to business/ market. It is therefore strongly recommended that females seriously interested in doing business and availing the golden opportunity must contact FWBL for providing linkages, should they require advice and training.
FWBL believes that its prime objective is to financially empower women and would not like their disempowerment by giving loans which is beyond their capacity to repay.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?