Power quality analysers from
The new features make it possible, for example, to identify the type of load by examining the shape of current waveforms or to look up harmonics to determine if significant voltage harmonics are present. These live parameters can be viewed up to 10 m from the power quality analyser as soon as the unit is connected.
These features add to the capabilities of Outram's PM1000 and PM3000 power quality analysers, and were previously only available on the company's more powerful PM7000 model.
Designed and manufactured in the
All models include
Notes for editors
Tel: +44 (0) 1243 573050
Fax: +44 (0) 1243 574136
Tel: +44 (0) 1483 416807
Fax: +44 (0) 8707 656807
Mobile: +44 (0)7010 716807
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?