And now Whistle, the
The new product, dubbed WhistleGPS, uses both GPS and sub-GHz cellular technology to add on-demand location monitoring to Whistle's flagship activity tracking gadget that syncs with iOS or Android devices.
It's a logical addition, as Whistle's core product seems best suited for pet owners who aren't always physically with their dogs while they're out and about - people with big properties, or who use dog sitters or walkers, for instance.
The gadget, which is on presale now, will cost
While pet GPS trackers are not exactly new, the company is touting WhistleGPS as having the smallest form factor and longest battery life of all the pet trackers on the market. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs