Many small businesses are frustrated with their IT support and are looking for a better solution for their network, mobile device and computer challenges. A new guide entitled: How to Select an
"Selecting an IT partner is challenging in the new mobile IT landscape. With more than a decade of IT experience and demonstrated leadership in mobile device integration, we understand what customers really want in terms of computer support," said
Sample questions from "How to Select an
The first question a small business should ask is: "Am I happy?" It means: Is the business satisfied with the basic IT solution it currently has or not? It usually doesn't matter if the present solution is internal or if IT is already outsourced.
Very small businesses often get by with someone inside the company having the additional responsibility as the technology person. This may suffice for a short period of time but eventually, a build or buy decision is reached. The "Am I happy?" question is then an excellent place to start discovering the best answer for the future. "The next 24 questions serve as a business and technology guide for outsourcing IT services," noted Mazzanti. For example:
• Do they offer predictable IT costs that include unlimited IT support for a fixed, monthly fee? It's easy to compare typical IT consultant hourly rates by making a few calls. However, what's more difficult to identify is how many hours a project or repair takes. If companies elect to hire an IT consultant by the hour, they should be able to provide a cost range or examples so the invoice is not a complete surprise. The best way to hire an IT professional is on a flat monthly fee, all-you-can-eat basis. This approach generates predictable IT costs and no surprises.
• Are they recognized by major OEMs as a top-tier IT provider? If software and hardware manufacturers like
• Are they up-to-date on BYOD, mobile operating systems, and apps for business?
The IT landscape is tilting towards mobility and consistency across every device. The IT service company should be a leader in implementing mobile and tablet solutions for business.
A full version of "Business Guide: How to Select an
Other related resource information:
eMazzanti Launches NYC Outsourced IT Site for Area Businesses
eMazzanti Nominated for 2014 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies' team of trained, certified experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to strengthen IT security, ensure business productivity and address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in retail, manufacturing, distribution, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. Flexible support plans range from fixed-fee, around-the-clock network management where eMazzanti functions as an extension of a businesses' IT staff to a custom-solution provided on an as-needed basis.
eMazzanti serves the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11880255.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention