Total U.S. money market mutual fund assets fell by
Assets in the nation's retail money market mutual funds rose by
Assets in institutional money market funds decreased by
The seven-day average yield on money market mutual funds was unchanged at 0.01 percent from the previous week, according to Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet Inc. in
The 30-day yield and the 30-day compounded yield were both unchanged at 0.01 percent, Money Fund Report said Wednesday.
The average maturity of portfolios held by money market mutual funds was unchanged at 44 days.
The online service Bankrate.com said its survey of 100 leading commercial banks, savings and loan associations and savings banks in the nation's 10 largest markets showed the annual percentage yield available on money market accounts was unchanged from the week before at 0.11 percent.
Bankrate.com said the annual percentage yield on six-month certificates of deposit was unchanged from a week earlier at 0.14 percent. One-year CD yields were also unchanged at 0.24 percent, while two-year CD yields were flat at 0.38 percent. The five-year yield fell to 0.79 percent from 0.80 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention