"MiCTA is pleased to welcome Integra as an approved vendor for a number of telecommunications and networking services," says
Integra provides facilities-based communications and network services to businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies throughout the western
Integra's selection as an approved national vendor is the result of MiCTA's highly competitive bidding process, which evaluates products and services on behalf of its nationwide membership. Besides delivering substantial cost savings to its members, MiCTA Master Service Agreements eliminate the need for its members to conduct their own expensive and time-consuming individual bidding processes.
Keywords for this news article include: MiCTA, Ethernet, Networks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders