KSE-100: Targeting the region below 20DMA
- The index dropped slightly towards its 20DMA. Majority of today's volumes were seen in third tier stocks.
- The index could now fall towards 28,300 (lower bound of the current range of 28,300-29,000) as it failed to give an upside breakout of 29,000.
- RSI in the daily chart has also formed a double top at 59% which suggests a downward move.
- Oil and gas sector (PSO, PPL and POL) is still looking weak at these levels.
- It is recommended to exercise caution at current levels.
First support 28,650 points, second support 28,500 points;
First resistance 29,000 points, second resistance 29,150 points
Stock Strategy Target Stop loss
UBL Buy at 164.5 169.0 161.5
LPCL Buy at 14.2 14.8 13.8
DGKC Buy at 85.8 89.0 84.8
MCB Buy at 288.0 293.0 283.0
PSO Sell at 392.0 386.0 396.5
NML Sell at 110.5 107.0 114.0
BAFL Buy at 27.4 28.3 26.6
PPL Sell at 219.0 215.0 222.0
ENGRO Sell at 199.0 195.0 203.0
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly