The 30 million placing, with each shares priced at
The distribution is net of all carried interest, and JP Morgan Private Equity said it won't pay any carried interest or management fees on its direct investment in Deutsche Annington Immobilien going forward.
At the end of March, Deutsche Annington Immobilien was JP Morgan Private Equity's largest underlying company investment.
It initially gained exposure to Deutsche Annington Immobilien by investing
In 2008, JP Morgan Private Equity bought a larger investment in the same co-investment vehicle.
Deutsche Annington Immobilien is a German residential real estate company with about 174,300 residential units of its own and 26,800 apartments managed for other owners. It has about 3,000 employees.
JP Morgan Private Equity shares were quoted up 1.0% at 0.759p Thursday afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast