The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The present result suggests that the morphology-dependent photoreduction of Cr(VI) by SnS2 nanomaterial under visible light exposure will endorse a new technique for harvesting energy and purification of wastewater."
For more information on this research see: Morphology Controlled Synthesis of SnS2 Nanomaterial for Promoting Photocatalytic Reduction of Aqueous Cr(VI) under Visible Light. Langmuir, 2014;30(14):4157-4164. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years