The investment round for the mobile payments and loyalty company was completing with a second tranche investment, with the first investment having been made in
In a statement,
"Funds from the round will be used primarily to increase the number of retailers using Yoyo in-store, with a focus initially on university campuses and high street chains. Yoyo also intends to expand its partnership programme with point of sale software vendors and leading catering companies,"
Yoyo was founded in 2013 at
The app was launched earlier this year and currently handles more than 30,000 transactions per month across 32 food and drink outlets at
"Yoyo can be rolled out rapidly across university campuses, with the potential to expand rapidly from there into the wider market, and we are keen to support its experienced management team through the next steps of Yoyo's development,"
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio