HouseCall, the app for your house, announced today that it has raised an additional
HouseCall is changing the way local service businesses do business. As a true two-sided marketplace, HouseCall consists of the HouseCall mobile app for homeowners which connects them directly to locally recommended home service professionals through the HouseCall Pro mobile app. HouseCall is focused on helping provide transparent pricing, efficiency, and trust in a horizontal manner across all home services. Available services on HouseCall include handyman, electrical, plumbing, maid service, carpet cleaning, emergency locksmiths, window washing, tech geek support and more. This model is in contrast to other startups in the industry that are focused on a single home services vertical.
The HouseCall app gives homeowners a seamless way to book and pay for home services from locally recommended service professionals. The HouseCall Pro app gives service professionals a modern way to manage their schedule, workflow, customer database, payments and invoices all from their smartphone.
• HouseCall already has thousands of users in
• Approximately 35% of users that have used the service have already booked two times or more, with recurring usage common across home service categories. For example, a user might first book a carpet cleaner and then book a window washer.
• Many independent service professionals using HouseCall Pro are now earning over 50% of their income through the app.
With the new funding, HouseCall will continue to expand its local services platform by developing an Android version for both homeowners and service professionals for release this summer, and launch into new geographies.
HouseCall is the app for your house. Available first in
HouseCall can be downloaded in the
For more information please visit, http://www.tryhousecall.com.
Connect with HouseCall: facebook.com/HouseCallApp, twitter.com/HouseCall, youtube.com/HouseCallApp, instagram.com/housecall.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11867798.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego